Our Members Receive "Real" Benefits
- Be represented on issues and legislation impacting your business on a state and federal level.
- Attend premier educational opportunities to enhance your business.
- Receive timely updates on issues impacting your business.
- Our staff is available to answer questions, research issues, and intervene on behalf of members.
($50 - $500)
|Midwest Dairy Expo (MDX)||Diamond Sponsor||Platinum Sponsor||Gold Sponsor||Silver Sponsor||Bronze Sponsor|
|Dairy Management Workshops (DMW)||Diamond Sponsor||Platinum Sponsor||Gold Sponsor||Silver Sponsor||Bronze Sponsor|
|Dairy Tour||Diamond Sponsor||Platinum Sponsor||Gold Sponsor||Silver Sponsor||Bronze Sponsor|
|Leadership Program||General Sponsor||General Sponsor|
|All Other Initiatives||General Sponsor||General Sponsor|
|Website Membership Directory||Logo w/ Text||Logo w/ Link||Logo w/ Link||Name w/ Link||Name||Name|
|Dairy Star Recognition||Logo||Name||Name|
|Electronic "Minnesota Milk Minute"||Monthly||Bi-Monthly||Quarterly||Annually||Annually|
|Producer of the Year||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Strengthen Dairy in Minnesota||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Midwest Dairy Expo (MDX): Be a sponsor of this event at the level listed and have an opportunity to opt out or increase your sponsorship while registering for the event.
- Dairy Management Workshops (DMW): Be a sponsor of this event at the level listed and have an opportunity to opt out or increase your sponsorship before the event.
- Dairy Tour: Be a sponsor of this event at the level listed and have an opportunity to opt out or increase your sponsorship before the event.
- Leadership Program: Help develop and implement a program designed to develop dairy producer leaders throughout Minnesota.
- All Other Initiatives: Your company will be recognized as a sponsor of all Minnesota Milk events, opportunities and functions.
- Newsletter Directory: Minnesota Milk publishes a directory of our associate members and sends it out in our newsletter once a year to all members of Minnesota Milk.
- Website Membership Directory: All associate members will be listed on our website.
- Dairy Star Recognition: Minnesota Milk publishes a list of associate members once a year in the Dairy Star newspaper.
- Electronic “Minnesota Milk Minute”: Receive sponsor recognition in the weekly electronic newsletter that is sent to every e-mail in our system.
- Committee Representation: Select a representative to serve on one of the following Minnesota Milk committees: Events and Education, Membership Development or Public Policy and Relations. Each committee meets about four times a year and is vital to the organization.
- Industry Leads: Contact potential interns and employees by receiving contact information for our Dairy Connections Participants and Scholarship Recipients.
- Education Leads: Have an opportunity to provide speaker and topic proposals to use at one of Minnesota Milk’s educational opportunities.
- Networking Opportunities: Invitation to attend exclusive events and opportunities for producer and associate members of Minnesota Milk.
- Industry Updates: Receive current industry news and updates through our quarterly newsletter and weekly “Minnesota Milk Minute” e-newsletter.
- Producer of the Year: Nominate one dairy producer for Minnesota’s “Producer of the Year” award presented annually at the Midwest Dairy Expo.
- Strengthen Dairy in Minnesota: Play a critical role supporting all initiatives of Minnesota Milk.
Join Minnesota Milk Today!