Minnesota Milk's Scholarship Program
Each year Minnesota Milk raises funds for our scholarship program during the auction at the Midwest Dairy Expo. Since 2008, approximately $41,000 has been distributed through this program.
This year, Minnesota Milk will be awarding at least six $1,000 scholarships to students continuing their education within the dairy industry. To apply, students must meet all the criteria listed and submit all application materials to Minnesota Milk by the deadline. If you have any additional questions, please contact our office.
- Applicant’s family must be a current member of Minnesota Milk Producers Association.
- MMPA directors, staff and their immediate families are ineligible.
- Previous recipients of a MMPA scholarship are ineligible.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a 2 or 4 year post-secondary school.
- Priority will be given to applicants pursuing a post-secondary education in a dairy-related field.
- Applicant must complete the Scholarship Application.
- Applicant must provide a current school transcript.
- Applicant must complete and submit all application materials by mail, fax or e-mail before deadline.
Application materials must be mailed, faxed or e-mailed by July 12, 2013 to:
Minnesota Milk Producers Association
108 Marty Drive, Suite 2, Buffalo, MN 55313
Fax: 763-355-9686 | E-mail: email@example.com